Prizes: What is in it for you?
- Cash prize: USD 2,000 to USD 1,000 for 1st and 2nd runner up in 2 main categories 1) Textiles, scarves and shawls 2) Accessories - jewelry, bags and hats
- Design consultancy with Saloni Shrestha, Founder and Design Head of AGAATI plus another industry designer
- The winners will be the first cohort of artisans partners for long-term collaborations. This is optional and left to the artisan to decide.
- Plus all the below
- Free exposure to a niche international client group through feature stories in our newsletter (1 story per finalist)
- 1 blog featuring each finalists and their product
- Free listing & commission-free sales of your products at agaati.com for 6 months
- Free marketing of your product entries on our social media platforms for 6 months
Training and learning resources
- ALL APPLICANTS directly engaged in the hand production will receive complimentary access to Nest Guild - tools and mentorship aimed at helping you to grow and develop your business while achieving social objectives within your community.
- DIY photo tutorial by Aid to Artisans
Selection Criteria: What are we looking for?
The Judges will select the winners based on the following criteria:
- Design & Aesthetics (35%)
- Technique & Materials (35%)
- Craftsmanship, Quality & Finish (30%)
Awards Ceremony: How will we celebrate?
We will not let the COVID 19 crisis stop us from celebrating! All applicants will be invited to a ZOOM Awards Ceremony along with a web conference where we will make sure you get to meet and learn from each other.