Come Join Our Eco-Artisanal Tour to India!
15-20 October 2019
Delhi | Gujarat | Rajasthan
A unique journey into India’s timeless artistic tradition, join the founder Saloni Shrestha and advisor Baishali Bomjan for six exciting days of exploring her lesser-known treasures of handwork and heritage. Learn and live amidst the quintessential community and workspace of its artisans, meet the people who transform our designs into beautiful piece of art, and experience its rich culture, history and tradition that makes India a paradise for lovers of art, beauty and design.
Glimpse of a Weaving in Varanasi
Why Take This Tour
- LEARN how sustainable and eco-fashion really works behind-the-scenes with master artisans themselves.
- MEET the artisans, get to know their communities and witness first hand their extraordinary contribution.
- VISIT some of India’s fabulous heritage sites
- EXPERIENCE the best of incredible India—shopping, food, museums, road trips and people.
- CAPTURE beautiful moments by wearing AGAATI for a photoshoot in exotic locations.
What Are We OfferingA. Workshops
- Hand embroidery
- Block Printing
- Textile Weaving
- Craft Museum, Delhi
- Calico Museum, Gujarat
- Anokhi Museum of Block Printing, Jaipur
- Sanganer, Block Printing Factories, Jaipur
- Red Fort, Delhi
- Amer Fort, Rajasthan
- Neemrana Fort Palace, Rajasthan
- Sabarmati Gandhi Ashram, Gujarat
D. Artisanal Shopping
- Dilli Haat, Delhi
- Handloom & Textiles Emporium, Delhi
- Law Garden Bazar, Gujarat
- Bapu Bazar, Jaipur
How Much Will It Cost
- Option 1: USD 1800 for double occupancy and USD 2100 for single occupancy
- Option 2: Buy AGAATI product worth USD 500 and the tour fees is USD 1300 for double occupancy and USD 1600 for single occupancy.
The above rates are inclusive of accommodation, meals and local travel within India. If you reside outside India, you will have to cover your travel expenses from your country to India and back. We are happy to help you with your plans should you decide to arrive early or stay longer than the period of this tour.
For details email us at email@example.com.
We promise, you won’t return home quite the same after this adventure!
Your dream to visit Artisanal India is just a click away!